Google in a post sighted by TheGhanaTech.com has finally announced that Google my business mobile app will no longer be available and therefore all businesses listed in the Google my business can now be managed with the use of the Google Maps app and Google Search.
According to Google, the business app will be replaced by the Google Maps app in July 2022. In a post sighted by TheGhanaTech, the Google Maps app will have access to all the same features, such as replying to reviews, editing your profile and responding to customer messages.
Google my business which is now known as Google Business Profile serves a big benefit for most businesses in the world. Google business profile is a free tool that allows businesses to be found on google and also helps to reach potential customers.
When your business is being shown on google search, your products and services will be seen by potential customers across the globe. There are a lot of benefits most people get from the google my profile platform.
- Businesses listed on google my profile are shown on google maps and google search which helps boost sales
- It helps you to build trust with customers
- It increases traffic to your business
Google has really made it easier for owners to manage their business listing on google business profile and maps. In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech will be showing you how you can easily manage your business listing on google maps without going through any hassle.
How to manage your business profile on google maps app
- On your smartphone, download the Google Map app
- Open google maps
- Click on your profile picture
- Now click on “Your Business Profiles” to display your business list
- Click on the business you want to manage or edit. You can edit information like opening hours, photos, offers and products.
- When you are done editing, click on submit to save changes
Note: Kindly make sure you sign in with the Gmail account you used for the creation of the business listing.