Zoom doesn’t hold back when it comes to allowing you to join a meeting. The company provides several ways to jump on a video call even if you haven’t downloaded Zoom’s software.
It’s easy to join a meeting by clicking the invitation link or entering the Meeting ID, both of which you can do on the website, desktop app, or mobile app.
While you’ll need an account to set up and schedule a Zoom meeting, you don’t need one to join a meeting. All you have to do is click your invite link or enter the Meeting ID.
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will be showing you how you can easily join a zoom meeting without going through any hassle.
How to join a zoom meeting on the desktop app
- If you have the desktop app, you can join a meeting by simply clicking the invitation link, which will automatically open the app.
- You can manually open the desktop app
- Click “Join,” and type in the Meeting ID, if you have it.
How to join a Zoom meeting on the mobile app
- Open the zoom app
- Click on join
- Now enter the meeting id
- Click on Join
Join a Zoom meeting without downloading the app
Note: The meeting host must enable Show a “Join from your browser” link for their participants.
- Locate the meeting invite link from your email or calendar invitation.
- Click the join link to join the meeting. On your web browser, a pop-up window will prompt you to open or download the application.
- In the pop-up window, click Cancel.
- At the bottom of the page, click join from your browser. You will be directed to a new page.
- Click the Allow to allow Zoom permission for your microphone and camera.
- Sign in with your name to join the meeting.
- (Optional) Select the Remember my name for future meetings check box.
- Click Join.
You can contact our support team if you are facing challenges with the use of the app by sending a mail to [email protected]