After the success of short video platforms like TikTok and Instagram Reels, YouTube introduced its own category of vertical short-form videos aptly named ‘Shorts.’ The service was recently added to the streaming platform to allow young creators to shoot and upload short comedy skits and dance routines of 15 seconds or less.
YouTube creators can upload videos up to 60 seconds long and allows viewers to make short clips out of longer videos available on the platform. In this article, TheGhanaTech.com will be showing you the 2 easy ways to download YouTube Shorts on any smartphone.
How to download YouTube Shorts video
- Open the YouTube app on your smartphone.
- Select the Short your want to download.
- Tap the Share button and copy the video link.
- Open your smartphone’s web browser and open https://shortsnoob.com/
- Paste the Short’s link in the URL box on the homepage and hit ‘Search.’
- Shortsnoob will process the video and open it in the same window.
- Tap the three dots on the video player.
- Select ‘Download.’
The Short will be saved to your device and can be accessed from the Downloads folder on your smartphone.
PasteDownload is one of the most used video downloaders on the Internet, letting users save videos from platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, and more on their devices. To download a YouTube Short on your device;
- Open your smartphone’s web browser and open https://pastedownload.com/27/
- Paste the Short’s link in the URL box on the website
- Click on Download
PasteDownload will save the video on your device.
Both the tools mentioned in this tutorial are free to use and do not require any additional software to download a video. They will work on Android as well as iOS platforms.