If you want to have the best experience on Windows 11, you must have updated drivers for graphics, audio, Bluetooth, network adapters, etc.
The easiest way to update drivers is through the Device Manager. With a few clicks, you can update drivers for audio, graphics, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi adapters, etc., on Windows 11. Keep in mind that you will need an internet connection to update drivers on Windows 11 seamlessly.
How to Update Drivers on Windows 11 using Device Manager
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will explain in detail how to update the drivers on your Windows 11 computer.
- Press “Windows + X” to open the Quick Links menu. Here, select “Device Manager”.
- In the Device Manager window, choose the driver you want to update.
- Click on “Update driver”.
- On the pop-up window that appears now, click “Search automatically for drivers,” and Windows 11 will look for the specific driver from Microsoft’s vast catalog of online drivers.
- If there is an update available, it will install the latest driver and ask you to restart the PC. If not, it will let you know that the best driver is already installed on your Windows 11 PC.
- If an update is not available, click on “Search for updated drivers on Windows Update“.
- This will take you to the Windows Update page, where it will again check for an updated driver. If an update is available, it will be downloaded along with Windows 11 updates.
- You can install an alternate build of the driver from the Windows 11 Settings app. Press “Windows + I” to open the Settings app and select “Windows Update” from the left pane. Here, click on “Advanced options”.
- Click on “Optional updates“.
- choose the driver you want to update and click on “Download & install“.
How to Update Windows 11 Drivers with a Third-party Program
- Download IObit Driver Booster
- Install it using the downloaded EXE file. Note that the program will request you to install another program during installation, but skip it straight away.
- Open the program, and it will scan all the hardware devices on your PC.
- Select the driver you want to update and hit the “Update Now” button.
- After that, restart your PC, this update will fix any graphics woes or Bluetooth not working issues in Windows 11.