In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will be showing how you can set up and use Snapchat on pc. Since its initial launch, Snapchat has become one of the most familiar and widely used social media mobile apps. It’s a super simple way to engage in quick, fleeting chats with friends, as well as send them snapshots of your current goings-on.
However, something was always missing: an integrated experience with computers. This changed in July 2022 with the introduction of Snapchat for Web. Let’s talk about how to use Snapchat on PC.
How does Snapchat for Web work?
Snapchat for Web allows you to continue ongoing chats, start new chats, send Snaps, and participate in video calls. In that way, it is similar to the mobile app. Where it differs, though, is in the more advanced functions. Snapchat for Web is a much more stripped-down, barebones version of Snapchat. It also only works on Google Chrome.
How to set up and use Snapchat on PC
Snapchat for Web is very easy to use. It was actually a premium feature reserved for Snapchat+ subscribers at first. It was then made available for free in September 2022.
Remember that this does not work on Safari currently, so you must visit this site using Google Chrome. It also works on Opera GX in our testing.
- On your pc, open chrome and search for web.snapchat.com
- Enter your Username or Email and Password.
- You will be redirected to a Confirm in Snapchat page
- Now check your phone and tap the confirmation within the Snapchat mobile app.
- After tapping Yes on your phone, you will be able to access Snapchat for Web on your computer.