Are you unable to connect to the MTN internet? Don’t worry, TheGhanaTech.com is here to help you fix the issue with some simple and effective troubleshooting steps. It can be very frustrating when you have sufficient data, yet you encounter difficulties connecting to the internet.
Sometimes, you may see that your network’s internet connection is ON, but you may not be able to connect to the internet. These issues may be caused when your MTN internet APN settings are reset.
MTN may set up automatic internet APN settings for you, whereby you wouldn’t need to make any manual changes to the internet settings. However, there may be instances where you have to configure the settings yourself and TheGhanaTech is here to guide you through the process.
How to configure MTN internet settings on your phone
1. On your smartphone, click on “settings“.
2. Click on “Connection or Mobile networks“
3. Click on “Access Point Names“
4. Click on the “Menu” or “Option” button.
5. Tap on New APN.
6. Click the Name field and enter or type MTN, then tap OK.
7. Tap the APN field and enter or type internet, then click OK.
8. Click the Menu or option icon and tap Save.