Even if you uninstall an app from your Android phone, it’s never “lost.” You can always reinstall it again later for free because the Google Play Store remembers your entire purchase history.
If you’ve uninstalled an app maybe to free up space on your phone, or because you didn’t think you’d use it again it’s easy to find it again in your app library and reinstall it.
How to see the first Android app you ever installed
- Start the Play Store app.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen and then, in the menu, tap “My apps & games“
- At the top of the screen, tap “Installed.” As the name suggests, this is a list of all the apps that are currently installed on this phone.
- At the top of the screen, tap “Library.” This is a list of all the apps, both free and paid, that you’ve ever downloaded from the Google Play Store, on any phone that’s associated with your Google account, which isn’t currently installed on this phone. Here, you have two more options:
- To reinstall an app on this phone, tap “Install.”
- You can also permanently remove the app from your account. To do this, tap the “X” to the right of the Install button.
Source: Business Insider