In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech will be showing you the easiest way to remove or switch out from S mode on your Windows 11 computer. Most windows 11 users are not able to download or install any app from an external drive or from the internet due to a safe mode activated.
Windows 11 in S mode was designed for security and performance in such a way that, a user can only install apps from the official Microsoft store. The only best way you can install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store is to switch or remove the safe mode from your windows.
In a post sighted by TheGhanaTech, most windows users were asking about the benefit of safe mode. The safe mode on windows 11 is a kind of security block version that prevents unauthorized users from installing a third-party app without the owner’s permission.
And also, it prevents the user from viruses and ransomware. Most users would like to have full utilization of their windows 11 computer. For you to have full control of the windows, you will need to switch out from the safe mode and this is done in one-way.
How to switch out of S mode on Windows 11
- On your computer, click on the start menu and search for settings
- Click on the system tab
- On the system page, scroll down and click on the activation tab
- On the activation page, click on the S mode for a dropdown details
- Click on the Open store button, the Microsoft app store will open with a note “Switch out of S mode”
- Now click on the Get button. Once you click on the get button, the system will start working right away to switch out from that version mode.
- After a successful switch, you can now download and install anything install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.