Are you a new MTN subscriber and would like to register for mobile money? In this article, TheGhanaTech.com will show you some easy ways to register for MTN mobile money as a new subscriber.
MTN Mobile Money is a financial service that can be accessed on the phone, offering services such as sending and receiving money, bill payment, international money remittance, as well as loans and savings, all from the comfort of your mobile phone.
The service is simple and safe to use, with no monthly fees to worry about. Now, let’s dive into the steps below to get our number registered for mobile money.
How to register MTN mobile money
1. Download and install the MyMTN app on your smartphone
2. Open the app and select the MoMO feature.
3. After selecting the Momo feature, you then follow the prompt to register for mobile money.
1. Open a browser from your computer and click on this link to start the process.
2. The portal will pop up. Just enter your number and click on request OTP.
3. An OTP code will be sent to you via SMS. Enter the OTP code and click on verify.
4. Click on the Mobile Money registration form.
5. Now, follow the prompts to complete the registration. Once completed, share the ticket number with MTN via any of their online channels for assistance.
Visit any MTN service center or authorized agent with a valid national ID(Ghana card) to be registered on MoMo. An SMS notification from Mobile Money will be sent to your number once registration is complete.