To access your Zenith Cash and make transactions and transfers on your mobile phone, you need to open an account at any Zenith Bank branch in Ghana. You can transfer money from your zenith account to any mobile money account with a zenith cash shortcode *966#.
This shortcode can be used on all networks but before you can access your main account features, you will need to link your Money Mobile Account to your Zenith Account by using the same number you used to fill the forms when opening the account.
ALSO READ: How to send money with Absa Hello Money
After linking the account, you now have full control of your account by using the shortcode *966#. You can now transfer money from your zenith bank account to your mobile money or to even friends. This process is very simple and easy.
How to transfer money from Zenith Account to Mobile Money Account
- Dial *966# on your phone
- Select option 2 (Zenith Cash)
- Select option 2 (Transfers)
- Select option 3 (Transfer to Mobile Money)
- Select Wallet Network you want to credit (MTN, AIRTELTIGO, VODAFONE)
- Enter the Network Wallet Number
- Enter amount to proceed
- Choose account number ie your zenith account number which is normally option 1
- Now Enter PIN to confirm Transaction
Note: See to it that the detail provided is correct before you enter your PIN