If you just switched from Android to iPhone, WhatsApp might be the first important app you would like to transfer to your new device because the chat history, images, audios, and documents are so important and also can’t afford to lose them.
A lot of WhatsApp users find it difficult to transfer their WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone. Don’t worry, in this tutorial, TheGhanaTech will show you the easiest way to transfer your WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone without going through any hassle.
And also, have you realised that there’s an option on iPhone whereby the user can move his/her WhatsApp chats to Android? But on Android, the feature to move your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone is not available.
WhatsApp messages are typically backup on google drive on android smartphones and for iPhones, WhatsApp messages are backup on iCloud and that’s where the problem is. Most people get happy when they have a new smartphone but they get worried about how they can transfer their WhatsApp messages.
Right now, without the help of software, if you are migrating from Android to iPhone, you will have to start using WhatsApp from scratch which is unacceptable especially if you have very important messages. Luckily, TheGhanaTech found a recommended software that can be used to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone.
How to transfer WhatsApp Messages from Android to iPhone
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech will show you how to transfer WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone with the use of the software.
- On your computer, kindly download and install iCareFone Transfer (You can use this link to download the iCareFone Transfer software; tenorshare.com/whatsapp-transfer-backup-restore.html)
- After the installation, open the iCareFone Transfer
- Click on the WhatsApp tab
- Now connect your Android phone to the computer and enable USB debugging if prompted
- Once your Android phone has been recognised, connect your iPhone to the computer and trust this computer if prompted
- Once both devices are detected on the iCareFone software, go ahead and click on the Transfer button
- A notification will pop up saying “ WhatsApp data on your iPhone will be overwritten” since there’s no data on it yet, we proceed by clicking on Continue
- You can now select an existing WhatsApp backup or create a new one and click Continue (It’s now getting data from the source phone)
- Now, Enter the phone number that you used for your WhatsApp account to start verification so that it can be able decrypt the backup, and click Verify
- Make sure to turn off “Two-step verification” for WhatsApp and click on Continue
- WhatsApp will send a verification code, once you receive Enter it in the iCareFone software and click on verify to confirm
- Once verified, iCareFone will generate data that can be restored to your iPhone
- Then WhatsApp will be signed out from the Android device
- Now click on Agree & Continue on the iPhone and Enter your phone number and verification code to start using the WhatsApp
- Once done, click on Logged In on iCareFone to proceed
- Now the restore process will begin, all your WhatsApp data including, chat, audio, image, videos and documents will be moved to your iPhone
- Your iPhone will restart after it has been restored successfully
Note: For any assistance, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org