Do you know you can now transfer or import your Sim contacts to Google contacts without facing any problems? This procedure can be done for both Andriod and IOS.
You can save names, emails, phone numbers, and many more in Google contact. Any contact that you will save on your google account will sync with Google contacts.
ALSO READ: How to connect Facebook Page and Instagram
With this process, you can retrieve your contact from google any time you change your sim or lost your phone. It’s very safe and reliable on both Android and IOS.
How to import Sim contacts to Google contact
You can import your Sim contact to Google Contact with the following process.
- Insert the SIM into your phone
- On your Andriod phone or tablet, open the contact app
- At the top left, click on Menu
- Click on settings and go to import
- Tap import SIM card to Google contacts