Do you know that you can easily transfer money from your bank account to your mobile money (MoMo) account without any hassle? A lot of people uses their bank’s app and USSD to transfer money to their momo account.
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will show you how you can easily transfer money from your bank to your momo account with the use of the MTN MoMo code. Most people don’t know that they can easily use the MoMo code to send or transfer money from their MTN wallet to their bank account and also from their bank account to their MoMo wallet
In an interview made by TheGhanaTech.com, most people didn’t know that the money in their bank account can be transferred to their wallet by the use of the MoMo code. Some complaints were made to our team in the interview concerning some networks issues when using the bank’s app or USSD to transfer money.
“Using the MoMo code to transfer money from the bank account to your MTN wallet is simple, fast and safe,” said Prince Mensah-Wilmot. He also made a statement that there’s no need to go to the ATM machine to withdraw or deposit.
The telecommunication giant, MTN Ghana is saying that almost all the banks in the country have been connected or integrated into their system for making money transfers easily to users. Some of the MoMo customers are saying that MTN is now microfinance in its own way because it has been connected to so many banks’ systems for transactions.
How to Transfer Money from your Bank Account to your MoMo using shortcode
After going through this tutorial, you will be able to transfer money from your bank account to your Mobile Money Wallet (MoMo) with the use of the MoMo shortcode. So kindly follow the steps carefully for a better result.
Note: Kindly make sure you link or connect your bank account to your MoMo number. This can be done at the bank you have the account.
- On phone, kindly dial *170#
- Select option 5 (Financial Services)
- Select option 1 (Bank Services)
- Select option 1 if you want to transfer money from your wallet to your bank account (Transfer to Bank)
- Select option 2 to transfer money from your bank account to your mobile money account (Tranfer from Bank)
- Now select the bank that you have the account from the options
- Now your account number will show up after selecting the bank you have the account and click on the number that point to your account number
- Enter the amount you want to transfer from your bank account to your wallet
- Now Enter your PIN to complete the transfer
Note: The following steps above are for only MTN Mobile Money users/subscribers.