Facebook Marketplace is one of the biggest free digital classified pages whereby individuals and businesses are allowed to buy and sell items from its categories on the listing feed. In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will show you the steps on how you can sell any item on the Facebook marketplace without going through any stress.
The Facebook Marketplace has been very helpful for most individual and private businesses across the world. We all know that Facebook is one of the biggest and most popular social media platforms which helps connect to so many people around the world and its locality.
This Marketplace can be connected to other buying and selling groups on Facebook in your account. You can also manage and check your item insights from the listing dashboard.
A buyer or customer can message you directly from the item listing section. Most people in an interview made by TheGhanaTech.com said that the marketplace has really helped their business grow and reach a lot of people across the country through the digital marketplace for buying and selling on the platform.
Some tips and tricks you need to know before publishing your item
- Photo: You need to make sure that the picture you are uploading is well snapped and looks attractive. You also have to upload aleast two (2) pictures.
- Title: The item title or the post tile should be very short and understandable.
- Description: Your descriptions should be well explained and convince a customer for contacting you
How to sell an item on Facebook Marketplace
To sell an item on Facebook Marketplace, you have to follow the steps below.
- On your phone or computer, login to your facebook account
- In your News feed, click on Marketplace in the left menu
- Now click on Sell or Create new Lisiting
- Click on Item for Sale
- Now fill in all the neccessary requirements needed and click on Publish
Note: Your item will be reviewed before activating it to the public marketplace and news feed that can be seen by anyone. The item can be edited.