Are you finding it difficult to know the Wi-Fi password connected to your Windows 10 and 11 computer? In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will show you how to see your WiFi password which is connected to your windows computer.
Wi-Fi has become one of the basic things in tech when using a computer or any device that has the access to connect. Most companies and other businesses prefer to use wifi network because there is no need to connect any network cable before the device get access to the internet. And also with the use of Wi-Fi, your device can be connected in a certain range.
Most people find it difficult to see their wifi password when connected to their computer especially when using windows 10 and 11. A lot of windows users in an interview made by TheGhanaTech.com says it is very easy to show a wi-fi password when using windows 7. Some people also think that the internet connectivity features on windows 10 and 11 are very complicated to use.
It is very important to know some tips when using a computer with windows 10 and 11. With the help of this tutorial, most of us will now know how to see a forgotten wifi password on our computer without going through any hassle. If you have forgotten your wi-fi password, you can easily find it on another computer that is already connected to the same wifi network.
How to show your Wi-Fi password on Windows 10, 11
Kindly follow the steps carefully and get your wi-fi password on windows 10 and 11 without any stress.
- Click or Select the START button
- Type and search for Control Panel
- In the control panel section, Click on Network and Internet
- Now click on Network and Sharing Center
- Next to connections, select Your Wi-Fi name
- Now click on Wireless Properties
- In the Wireless Network Properties section, select Security
- Now select the Network Security key check box to show characters or wifi password