Have you lost your MTN sim card and don’t have time to go to the nearest office to request a replacement? Don’t worry, in this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will show you the steps to request a lost MTN sim card online.
It’s so frustrating when you lose your SIM card. However, the telecommunication giant, MTN, has made an E-Request Customer Portal system through which all MTN subscribers can request a replacement of their lost SIM.
To get your lost MTN SIM card back, you need to purchase a blank or a new SIM card and follow the steps below to make a successful replacement. I will recommend you to use a computer to finish this setup.
How to replace lost MTN SIM card online
1. On your computer, visit the MTN portal here.
2. Enter your lost number in the space provided and select the option box with SIM unavailable at the moment.
3. Click on Proceed.
4. Now, the portal product section will open.
5. Click on the SIM swap request form.
6. Now, follow the required prompt.
7. After filling in all the required space, click on Submit Request to proceed.
8. An SMS will be sent to you with the Ticket Number.
NB: You can follow up with the Ticket Number via any of the MTN digital channels if your request is not completed after 24 hours.
Also read: How to register for MTN eSIM in Ghana