Do you know that you can easily renew your RGD business name (Sole Proprietor) by the use of Ghana.GOV? This digital service and revenue collection platform are safe and secure for every Registrar General Department (RGD) renewal payment.
Once in every year an individual or company registered under the RGD shall deliver to the Registrar for registration renewal notice in the prescribed form renewing the registration.
The problem of having to visit the Registrar General Department has gradually phased out by using the technology. A lot of people might ask, Is the system safe? The answer to this question is YES. This e-payment system is connected to Ghana’s digital service and revenue collection platform.
With the help of Ghana.GOV cloud-based technology sighted by TheGhanaTech.com, the renewal of the business name has become simple and smooth. This platform was created to provide a single point of access to Government of Ghana services for the public sector.
How to renew your RGD business name (Sole Proprietor ) with Ghana.GOV
- Kindy visit the offical website of the Ghana.Gov
- Click on Sign Up and fill the required fields correctly. Note: Make sure you use your Momo Number to fill the portion they require for Phone number
- Now, OTP code will be sent to you either by SMS or Email for verification
- After verifying, kindly dial on your phone *222#
- Select option 4 (RGD)
- Enter your Business Registration number (e.g PN005402019)
- Your Business details will pop up with two options, select option 1 (File Annual Renewal)
- Now, open your dashboard on Ghana.GOV and click on invoices
- Click on the the pending payment in the invoices
- The application will open and scroll down till you see pay now
- Click on pay now and follow the prompt