How to remove hidden virus from Windows 10 computer
Do you know that there is a virus or malware hidden in your windows 10 computer that you might not know? If you are in crisis due to malware infection whether it is an Adware, Trojan rootkit, ransomware, or Remote Access Trojan (RAT) and you are literally hacked, don’t worry! TheGhanaTech is here to help you fix these crises.
Most people who use computers with windows 10 or windows 11 always think that they are free and safe from viruses since the windows defender or any antivirus software which has been installed on the computer hasn’t detected any viruses.
It is not always obvious when your computer is infected with a virus or malware. In this technology world, there are a lot of modern malware like spyware and cryptomining malware, which are very hard to detect and remove from computers.
Most of the time, there are some informative signs from your computer that will let you know that the computer has been infected with some malware or other kind of virus. That is why you should always check up and scan for any alarming files on your computer that you haven’t installed or uploaded.
Hidden viruses or malware on a computer can easily cause a lot of issues to the computer such as slow performance, problems shutting down or restarting, unexpected pop-up windows saying “missing files”, and frequent system crashes (blue screen) and many more.
How to remove hidden virus from your Windows 10 computer
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech will be showing you how you can easily remove hidden viruses or malware from your computer and repair windows without losing your files and apps. Kindly follow the steps carefully to achieve a better result.
- Open a browser on your computer and search for https://bmrf.org/repos/tron/ to download the Tron script file
- After downloading, just move the Tron script file from your download folder to the desktop of your computer. Note: Before you run the Tron script file, you need to make sure you don’t have any pending Windows updates. If you have any pending updates on your computer, kindly update it and restart your computer.
- On your computer, right-click on the Tron file and run as an administrator (You might get a warning window but don’t worry, click on more info and click on Run anyway)
- After the extraction, you will see two folders added to your desktop, if you don’t see them, just right-click on the desktop and click refresh (Tron and Integrity Verification)
- Now open the Tron folder and move the resource folder and Tron file to the desktop
- Now right-click on the Tron and click on run as administrator, and is going to start detecting your hardware and direct you to the disclaimer or the license agreement
- Now kindly type in “I AGREE” all in caps and press enter
- Press Enter again to continue if you see this “Press any key to continue. . .”
- Now, the system will automatically do all the necessary jobs
- Tron script will automatically run (“rkill” to kill malware tasks, process kill and back up the registry, clean windows update cache, remove the junkware, uninstall all the Microsoft junks that come with windows, virus scan and TDSS killer to kill rootkits, DISM tool to compare our windows 10 image with what Microsoft has and repair it if it’s corrupted, SFC command to check corrupted or missing files, check disk for errors, disable windows telemetry)
- After going through all the process, just press enter to close the windows
- Now restart your computer