Do you know that you can easily find or recover your passwords saved on Google Chrome? Most people find it difficult to remember their login credentials when trying to sign in to their accounts. Google Chrome has a perfect feature for storing login credentials safe from data breaches and other security issues.
In a post sighted by TheGhanaTech.com, most people save their passwords on Google Chrome but find it difficult to retrieve them when needed. Am here to tell you that, all the passwords you’ve saved on Google Chrome are completely secured and can be recovered easily without any hassle.
The process of retrieving your saved passwords on chrome can be done by using a mobile phone or computer. Technically, the login credentials you saved on chrome are normally stored in your Gmail account that has been logged on that Google Chrome.
Someone may ask, “How can I save my passwords on google chrome”? Getting your logins credentials saved on google chrome is very easy. The first step is for you to activate “offer to save passwords” on chrome. This feature will automatically pop up a message by asking you “Save Password?”, whenever you are login into or signing up for an account on chrome.
How to find passwords saved on Google Chrome
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will show you the steps to follow in retrieving a saved password on chrome.
- On your mobile phone or computer, kindly open Google Chrome
- At the top right, click on the More icon (the three dots)
- Now, scroll down and click on Settings
- On your computer, click on the Autofill and click on the Passwords.
- On your phone, click on Passwords
- Your saved passwords will be displayed
- Select the one you want to view password by clicking on the “Show password” icon
- On your computer, you will be ask to enter your windows Password or PIN to view the password
- On your phone, you will be ask to verify your identity by typing your Password or PIN