Payment of multichoice bills like DStv and GOtv has now become simple and easy for particularly MTN Ghana customers. In this comprehensive article, we will show you how to pay for your DStv and GOtv bills.
MTN in a blog post sighted by TheGhanaTech.com has said subscribe customers of their service can now settle their multichoice bills using MoMo.
Are you an MTN customer with a registered mobile money account? If YES then kindly follow the below definitive steps to renew your multichoice bills at the comfort of your smartphone and home
ALSO READ: How to apply for Ghana passport online
How to pay for DStv and GOtv subscriptions using MTN MoMo
The following steps will guide you for the payment of the DStv and GOtv subscription using MTN Mobile Money.
- Dial *170#
- Select option 2 (MoMo Pay & Pay Bill)
- Select option 2 (Pay Bill)
- Select option 2 (TV & Entertainment)
- Select option 1 (GOtv & DsTv)
- Enter Smart Card Number/ IUC Number (depending on what you are paying for) and follow the prompts.