How to link your TIN to your Ghana Card
Ghana Card on April 1 this year replaced TIN, a unique number generated by GRA for persons including corporate entities upon application. Every individual can now get their Ghana Card Pin been linked to their TIN.
The Taxpayer Identification Number is a unique identification number issued to taxpayers and potential taxpayers. Getting TIN is free and this can be done at any Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) Office.
ALSO READ: How to recover or check your TIN in Ghana
The card is a secure and multi-purpose biometric card that holds user’s verification and authentication of electronic and physical transactions. This card proves your identity as a citizen.
How to link your TIN to Ghana Card
The following steps will show you how to link your TIN.
- Visit https://myid.gra.gov.gh/ to GRA Services Portal
- Enter your TIN (e.g. P0123456789)
- Enter the following details required. (NB: The Ghana Card Pin should start with GHA-000000000-0)
- Enter a valid email and phone number
- Click SEND OTP
- 6-digit code will be sent to you either by SMS or email
- Enter Code and Submit