The social media giant, Instagram, has added a new feature to its privacy whereby a user can hide or unhide Like and view counts on posts that appear in the feed.
To hide or unhide Like and views counts were recently added to Instagram features. In an interview made by TheGhanaTech.com, most users have been waiting for this feature to implement due to some posts they share on their feed.
The support and help center team of Instagram In a post sighted by TheGhanaTech.com said “This setting is not currently available to everyone”. And to access this feature, the user has to log in to the Instagram app for Andriod and iPhone.
To hide or unhide Like and view counts on other’s posts in Feed
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile
- Click menu bar in the top right
- Click on settings
- Under the settings, click on privacy then tap on posts
- Tap on the slide on and slide off next to Hide Like and View Counts to turn this setting on or off
To hide or unhide Like and view counts before sharing your posts to Feed
- Before sharing a post, tap Advanced Settings at the bottom
- Tap on the slide on and slide off next to Hide Like and View Counts for videos or Hide Like counts for photos to turn this setting on or off