Most people would like to format their PC and Clean up their Windows 10 for some reason. Formatting windows on your pc is the same as resetting your pc.
Some people clean up their pc because of the way it functions after installing an update for their operating system. Some updates can slow down your computer.
Formatting your pc or resetting your Windows 10 makes a lot of changes by bringing your computer to its default state as it was at first before installing windows 10 or updating.
ALSO READ: How to register and access your G Money
How to Format your Windows 10 PC
This tutorial is to help you get your computer reset successfully without any issues. Note: Before your start with the process, you will need to do a backup of your files and folders.
- Click on the START Menu button
- Navigate to Settings
- Select and click on the “Update & Security”
- Click on the “Recovery” in the left side of the pane
- Three options will be giving after clicking on the recovery. That is, Reset this Pc, Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 and Advanced Startup
- Click on Get Started under the Reset this PC
- Select option “Keep my files” or “Remove everything”
- Another option will pop up if you select remove everything. This option is “Just remove my files” or “Remove files and clean the drive”
- Click Next and read the warning alert
- Now click Reset and follow the rest steps