WordPress is a free open-source content management system that can be used to create a website or a blog with some amazing and attractive layout to get the attention of users. You can downgrade the version easily.
The version can be minimized to your version of choice. A lot of people downgrade their version because they face a lot of issues after making an update.
ALSO READ: How to Format your PC and clean Windows 10
Some of the issue or challenges that make people downgrade their version is that, sometimes after updating the WordPress, your website or your blog start to run slow and which brings a lot of syntax errors.
How to Downgrade your WordPress version
Kindly follow the instructions carefully.
- Open your dashboard
- Navigate to plugin and click on Add New
- Now, search for WP Downgrade
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Now go back to your dashboard and navigate to Settings
- Enter the version number you want into the WordPress Target version
- Click on Save Changes and go back to Updates
- Click on the Re-install Now to downgrade the version.