Recently, Facebook parent Meta announced various AI products and features for WhatsApp. The company claims that the newly generated AI stickers feature will help WhatsApp users communicate in a better way.
WhatsApp enables users to create AI Stickers to enhance the chatting experience on the app. You can create your own stickers using AI on WhatsApp. These AI-generated stickers are generated by artificial intelligence (AI), based on the text you enter, using a service from Meta. Once sent, your AI stickers will appear automatically in your sticker tray and can be shared at any time with your contact.
It is important to note that presently, the AI stickers only support the English language. So, in order to create AI Stickers users will have to enter the description in English. Also, the feature is presently available in limited countries so you will have to check if it is available in your region.
So, if you also wish to create AI Stickers on the app, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
How to create and send AI stickers on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Now open a chat
- After this Tap on the Smiley icon followed by the sticker icon
- Now tap create and if prompted tap on continue
- After this, you will have to enter a description of the stickers you wish to create
- The app will then create 4 stickers you can now choose the one you like or edit the description to make any changes
- If you like the sticker then tap on send