Business and Individuals can create a YouTube channel that will help them upload original content, and share it with the world on the video-sharing platform, In this post, we’ll show you how to create Channel for free.
YouTube is an American online video-sharing platform that has its own Livestream that works like Facebook Live. With this Livestream, you can broadcast any information you want, it to be live to the public to follow.
How to create a YouTube Channel
The following shows the guidelines of opening an YouTube Channel.
- Go to YouTube.com
- Sign In to your Google Account. (If not, Sign Up)
- Click on your profile icon and click “Create a Channel”
- Click on “GET STARTED”
- Choose how to create your channel. (You will be giving options “Use Your Name” or “Use a Custom Name”)
- Enter a Channel Name
- You will now check or tick the box provided and click Create
- Nice work, Your Channel ************* has been created.