Facebook and Instagram are the most efficient social media networks that have taken a lot of businesses to a different level by the process of digital marketing. Facebook page and Instagram can be merged simply.
These two social media networks can work together to achieve your business target goals by promoting your business online which can reach a lot of people from different countries.
For your business to reach a lot of people and get a lot of engagement, you need to merge your Facebook page to your Instagram. Any information that will be shared will appear on both platforms since its been merged.
How to merge Facebook Page and Instagram
Note: To merge or connect your Facebook page and Instagram account, you need to be the admin or editor of the page.
- In your news feed, click Pages in the left menu
- Go to your page and click Page settings
- Click on the Instagram found at the left column
- Click Connect Account, then click continue
- Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox on or off. When it’s on, it allows you to view and respond to any message that will be sent to Instagram.
- Click Confirm
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click login