In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com is going to illustrate to you how to clear the system cache partition on your android phone without going through any stress.
Someone may ask, why should I clear my android system cache? The answer to this question is very simple and understandable. The reason why you have to clear your system cache partition is to free up the space of your phone.
Clearing your android system cache partition removes some hidden and temporary files that are found and stored on your phone. These hidden files are not easy to search on your phone even when you access the file manager. The temporary files are not useful for the operation of the phone.
To clear the android cache also help to wipe any unauthorized 2nd party from your phone. Most people get hacked or tracked without their concern and with this process, after clearing your cache partition on your android, some files that were not added to your phone without your knowledge will be wiped off.
Wiping your phone cache also helps in optimizing your phone performance. It speeds the phone and clears some unknown random errors after an update you made.
How to Wipe Cache Partition on your Android phone
Kindly follow the steps carefully and get your cache wiped within a short time.
- Turn off your smartphone. Make sure your phone is completely off
- Now hold the Volume Down button and the Power button (Volume Down + Power button). If in case your phone does not work with this button, you can try (Volume Up + Power button)
- An Android Recovery options will display
- Now scroll down by using the volume down key and select Wipe Cache Partiton by using the power button
- On the next screen, select YES
- Now the system start to wipe cache and after wiping, it will redirect you to the main menu (Android Recovery menu)
- Select the Reboot sysetm now by using the power button. Your phone will now turn on after your successfully wiped off the cache partition.
Note: Make sure your Battery percentage is 60% before you start with this process.