Do you have an MTN Turbonet and would like to change or reset the password? Don’t worry, in this article, TheGhanaTech.com will take you through the procedure on how to change your MTN Turbonet password without any stress.
MTN Turbonet is a portable and super high-speed internet router that comes with an external antenna. This antenna improves fast internet connectivity in areas where MTN’s 4G or 5G coverage is available.
How to set up your Turbonet
To Connect via WIFI
1. Turn on your Turbonet device.
2. ON your phone’s wifi and, search for the Turbonet device name. (e.g. Huawei 123).
3. When you see the Turbonet name, click on it and enter the Wi-Fi key/Wi-Fi password to connect ( NB: Wifi password is written on the device, mostly under the device.)
You can also connect to the Turbonet wifi by scanning the QR code with your phone to get connected.
How to change or reset your MTN TurboNet password
1. On your computer, open a browser and search this IP address 192.168.0.1 or use this IP address if it is a Huawei device 192.168.8.1
2. Enter the password of your device. By default, the password is admin.
3. Click on submit to open the Turbonet dashboard.
4. Click on Wi-Fi settings. Make sure after clicking on the wifi setting, you are been directed to the 2.4 GHz page.
5. Now, scroll down to where the Password is and clear the text box.
6. Enter your password and click on Apply.