Are you a private or a government worker? Do you know that you can easily calculate your income Tax and SSNIT with the GRA Paye Calculator? The Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) together with Social Security and National Insurance Trust (SSNIT) has developed a calculator whereby employees can calculate their income tax and SSNIT without going through any stress.
In a post sighted by TheGhanaTech.com, most employees always complain badly about the deduction of the tax and SSNIT from their monthly income. Some even think the employer deduct more than what it should be deducted from their salary. So with the help of the calculator, you can easily calculate and see the deduction by tax and SSNIT.
The PAYE calculator has also helped a lot of employers to easily know the amount of money that will be deducted from each employee’s salary. It is very important as an employer to pay Tax and SSNIT for your employee.
A lot of people in the country don’t know the importance of the deduction of Tax and SSNIT. The tax that has been deducted from employees are been used for the development of the country. And the SSNIT deduction is being kept for future payment that is when you come home as a pensioner.
How to calculate your income Tax, SSNIT with PAYE Calculator
In this tutorial, TheGhanaTech.com will show you the steps to calculate your income tax, SSNIT with the use of the PAYE App.
- On your Smartphone, kindly download and install Ghana PAYE SSNIT Calculator from the Google Play Store or App Store
- Now open the app and Enter Your Basic Salary
- Click on Calculate to get your result
Note: If you want to know the amount that goes in at SSNIT 5.5% and Employer Cost 13%, follow the next steps below
- On your phone, open the Ghana PAYE SSNIT Calculator app
- Click on the Detailed button at the top
- Now Enter the Basic salary in the required space
- Click on Compute and wait for the result