The National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the Pincodes of final year tertiary students to enable them to enrol to start national service. In this post, we will show you how to activate the NSS pincode using MTN mobile money.
Prospective national service personnel the Scheme in a statement copied to TheGhanaTech.com has said from Monday, July 25, 2022, can access their pincodes with their index numbers and the Date of Birth of the Schemes website.
“All eligible service personnel are to visit NSS.gov.gh and then proceed to any Agric Development Bank (ADB) Ltd. branch nationwide to make payment of GH¢40.00,” the management of the Service stated in the press release.
Alternatively, the Service Scheme says personnel can resort to MTN mobile money (MoMo) to make payment for the pincodes to lessen the frequency of human interactions at the banks amid the locally transmitted disease (Covid).
“For individuals who will activate their Personal Identification Numbers (PIN) codes using MTN mobile money, payment of GH¢41.00 is required. All personnel are to complete their enrolment by Monday, August 8, 2022,” NSS added.
How to activate your 2022 NSS pincode using MTN MoMo
- Dial *770#
- Choose option 2 for ‘Pay Bill’
- Choose option 6 for ‘General Payment’
- Enter payment code as – NSS Pincode (type NSS, put a space, then type your Pincode). The menu will return your name for confirmation
- Enter your deposit amount (GH¢41.00)
- Enter NSS reference
- Enter MoMo pin to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction