Getting your drivers license done at the DVLA office is one of the most stressful things every individual goes through when processing his or her drivers license.
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) has finally released the electronic platform for the registration of vehicles. This is to ensure that the time spent at the DVLA is reduced drastically to prevent overcrowding.
ALSO READ: How to send money with Absa Hello Money
The online portal has really helped the agency to access driver’s license individual information so easily and quickly without stressing up. This has also helped to put a stop to the Guru boys at DVLA.
How to register for drivers license on DVLA portal
- Visit https://online.dvla.gov.gh/sign_in
- Click “Sign up free” at the bottom of the sign-in form
- Select individual from the popup menu
- The application form will then open to fill the basic forms
- Your Title (MR or Mrs)
- Select your gender (Male or female)
- Enter Your Date of Birth (Day, Month, Year)
- Enter your Place of Birth.
- Enter your Surname, Middle name, and First name
- Enter your employer’s name (eg. MOH, self-employee)
- Select your Nationality
- Enter any previous name you had before.
- Select ID type (Voter’s ID, National ID, NHIS, SSNIT, or Passport)
- Enter ID card number
- Click on Next
- Enter your postal address (eg. P.O.BOX 123)
- Enter the town of the postal address in the city column (Eg. Spintex-Accra)
- Select your region from the drop-down list
- Enter your email as it requires
- Enter the name of your area in the “Suburb” column
- Enter your street name
- Enter your house number
- Enter your mobile phone number in the “mobile number” column
- Click on Next to move to the next step
- Enter the following information under the Account credential
- Enter a name for your user name section
- Enter a password required
- Re-enter password “Confirm Password” column
- Click Next to continue