How to check your Application Status in Ghana.Gov
To Check your payment Application Status in Government online portal is very simple and easy. Ghana.Gov is a digital payment service platform, developed to provide a single point of access to Government of Ghana Services for the public sector. Customers or Clients can now check their payment status using the Ghana.Gov platform.
Most clients find it difficult to see if their payment has gone through after paying their bills, collection of fees, and charges through the platform. With observation and experimentation made by TheGhanaTech.com, getting to know your bills and payments application status is very simple.
ALSO READ: How to renew your business name (Sole Proprietor) online
Your payment of bills and other charges can be made with Visa Card and Mobile Money (MTN Momo, AirtelTigo Cash, Vodafone Cash). After paying your bills or any payments by the use of the platform, you will then receive the successful payment notification to your mail and also by SMS which includes the invoice number generated by the system. This invoice number is used to check your payment status or the application status.
How to check your payment Application Status using Ghana.Gov
- Kindly visit the Ghana.Gov official website https://www.ghana.gov.gh/
- Login or Sign in to your account (Email Address and Password)
- In your dashboard, click on CHECK APPLICATION STATUS
- Enter your Phone number and the Application number. (Note: the application number is “your invoice number”)
- Click Continue to verify your status.