The West African Examinations Council following the release of the 2022 WASSCE for School has outlined a step-by-step guide to help students who sat for the examination to check WASSCE results using the result checker voucher.
Unlike last year when students who sat for the WASSCE checked their results at https://eresults.waecgh.org, the non-profit-making organization says this year’s WASSCE results can only be checked at https://ghana.waecdirect.org.
A total of 422,883 candidates representing 203,753 males and 219,130 females from 977 673 public and 304 private Senior High Schools sat for the 2022 edition of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
The Ghana version of the international examination (WASSCE for School) which commenced on Monday, August 1, 2022, with the Visual Art Project Work options ended on September 27, 2022, with ICT Paper 3 Practical.
A total of seven hundred and seventy-five (775) centres were used for the examination. Sixty (60) subjects, comprising four (4) core and fifty-six (56) electives were made available to prospective candidates to choose from.
How to check WASSCE results using result checker card
- Visit the WASSCE results portal
- Enter your Index Number.
- Select the Type of Examination (WASSCE).
- Select your Examination Year (2022)
- Enter the Serial Number on the Voucher.
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
- Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
- Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes but it’s worth waiting.
Congratulations as you successfully check your 2022 WASSCE results at https://ghana.waecdirect.org. In case you encounter any difficulty in checking the results, please leave a comment to receive support from our Support Team.