Are you unable to connect to your MTN internet? Don’t worry, TheGhanaTech.com will be showing some steps to follow to stay connected always.
It is very frustrating when you see the message “There is no internet connection” while browsing, as this issue could be caused by many reasons. Therefore, we will be providing you with some tips on what to do when you encounter such a notification.
Can’t Connect to your MTN Internet? Here’s what to do
1. Check your data balance to ensure that you still have data available on your account. Dial *124# or open MyMTN app to check your data balance.
2. If there are no data bundles available, please dial *138# or use MyMTN app to buy your preferred bundles.
3. If data is available and still unable to connect, Please check and ensure that your mobile data connection is enabled or turned on.
4. Open your web browser (Google web/search) on your phone to confirm if the issue you are experiencing relates to a particular app, or to the entire internet service.
5. If some websites/apps work, the issue you were experiencing could be a temporal issue, or the problem may be related to one particular app. We suggest restarting your device and trying again.
6. If all websites or apps do not work, please check your APN or Data settings. You may consider creating a new APN.
7. If you have done all of the above and you find more than one person experiencing the same challenge, it may be a network issue at your location. We urge that you try the service later while we work to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
But if you realize that you are still experiencing the issue, you can chat or contact the MTN team through their digital channels or call 100.