A Truecaller business profile provides important details like the address, website, email, opening hours, closing hours, and more profiles on Truecaller.
Truecaller is a popular app for caller identification, call blocking, flash messaging, and call recording capabilities. It usually keeps the information of its users in its database. The caller identification platform is easily available for download on Android and iOS devices.
Nowadays, if you are not aware of someone’s number, this app will display the name of the person present in its database. It allows its users to seek out who is calling or messaging them. You can easily get the contact details of the person that is present in the Truecaller app. The app crowdsources contact details from all its customer handling books.
On Truecaller, users can also set up a business profile to improve their business communication and connect their business to a larger audience. You can create a Truecaller business profile for free or create a verified Truecaller business account, which is a paid subscription.
How to create a business profile on Truecaller
- If you are not an existing profile holder in True caller, then first create your profile.
- Open the play store or app store on your mobile device
- Next in the create your profile section; select the ‘Create A Business Profile’ option at the bottom.
- If you are already an existing Truecaller user, then tap on the hamburger menu icon on the top left at the bottom right.
- Click on the edit icon provided next to the name and phone number in the Edit Profile section.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the opened app and click on the Create a Business Profile option.
- Enter the necessary details.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Finish’ button.
- Your true caller business profile is created.